The Western A.S. Bookstore will be closed effective 3/17/2020, with a plan to reopen 4/1/2020.
The Western A.S. Bookstore is moving to online orders only for Spring Quarter course materials. This change is effective on 3/17/2020.
With the shift to online orders, we are offering free shipping for all off-campus course material orders placed on or before 3/27/2020. Students residing on campus will be able to pick up their online orders in the Viking Union MPR starting 3/30/2020. An email will generate when the order is ready for pickup.
Spring 2020 course materials are available online for purchase, with 40% of the titles adopted by faculty for Spring Quarter now available in eBook formats in addition to traditional books. eBooks must be charged to a credit or debit card at this time. Digital alternatives will be listed alongside rental and purchase options wherever they are available. As always, purchases can be made through credit/debit cards, bookstore gift cards, or charging student accounts.
If you have questions about ordering, please read the instructions below, for further assistance email us at email@example.com.
Rental books for Winter Quarter 2020 will have an extended due date of 5/01/2020 at 5pm. If you are unable to return in person and prefer to return via mail or want to complete a buyout, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Textbook Buyback service will resume on 4/27/2020.
Read Before Placing your Bookstore Order
- ATTENTION: Orders placed during the first week of each quarter will take approximately 2-3 business days to process
- Rental and digital options are offered in addition to new and used purchase options whenever possible. eBooks must be charged to a credit or debit card at this time.
- Choosing "no substitutions" may result in cancellation if item(s) is not available in condition selected.
- Create an account or check out as a guest. Note this is for your access only; due to system limitations we do not have access to your profile to reset if you are locked out of your account.
- A current email address is required. If you have a wwu.edu email, use that for your order.
- You'll receive an email confirming your order was received and a second email that says "processed" when your order is ready. Emails are automated and can be filtered as SPAM.
- Pay with a credit/debit card, bookstore gift card, or charge it to your student account.
- Pricing may be subject to change.
- Click Bookit
- Select your courses from the drop down menu.
Placing your Bookstore Order
Use the Bookit link below to place you order with the Western Associated Students Bookstore or the Verba link to compare prices.
Course material catalogs are updated quarterly and will be available on the following schedule:
You can place your order anytime after the catalog is published but it won't be processed until the week before class begins each quarter. You won't be charged until we fulfill your order.
Course material order fulfillment will begin on the following schedule:
Questions? | See our FAQ
Online Order Questions | Bookstore.email@example.com | 360.650.3970
General Course Material questions | Textdept@wwu.edu | 360.650.3970